限定公主課程:Who stole Albert's glasses?!

There has been a theft in Wysteria!
(在威斯塔里亞出現了一名盜竊!)
Can you find the culprit?
(妳能找到罪魁禍首嗎?)

It was a typical day in Wysteria—
(那發生在威斯塔里亞的某一天——)
Giles:And after you've done that, could you please bring the Princess her afternoon tea?
(吉爾:等你忙完之後,能請你將公主的下午茶端來嗎?)
Nico:Yes, Giles. Of co—
(尤利:是的,吉爾大人。那當--)
???:AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!
(???:啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!)
Giles:What on earth is going on?
(吉爾:到底是發生什麼事情了?)

……
Albert:YOU! I know you did it! Give my glasses back this instant!
(艾伯特:你! 我知道是你做的! 立刻把我的眼鏡還給我!)
Nico:But it wasn't me. I didn't do it this time, I swear!
(尤利:但不是我。 這次我可沒有做,我發誓!)
Albert:If it wasn't you, then it can only be…
(艾伯特:如果不是你,那只有可能是…)

Who stole Albert's glasses?!
(誰偷了艾伯特的眼鏡?!)
This weekend only, until 9/27 11:59 PM PST, take Princess Lessons to catch the thief!
(只有這個周末,直到9/27 11:59 PM,進行公主課程來抓住那名盜竊!)
Only you can help Albert get his glasses back!
(只有妳能幫忙艾伯特找回他的眼鏡!)

Albert:I never thought I'd say it, but I need your help, Princess Jily.
(艾伯特:我從沒想過我會說這種話,但我需要您的幫助,吉琳公主。)

小澤亞緣(吉琳) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()