限定公主課程:Who stole Albert's glasses?!

There has been a theft in Wysteria!
(在威斯塔里亞出現了一名盜竊!)
Can you find the culprit?
(妳能找到罪魁禍首嗎?)

It was a typical day in Wysteria—
(那發生在威斯塔里亞的某一天——)
Giles:And after you've done that, could you please bring the Princess her afternoon tea?
(吉爾:等你忙完之後,能請你將公主的下午茶端來嗎?)
Nico:Yes, Giles. Of co—
(尤利:是的,吉爾大人。那當--)
???:AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!
(???:啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!)
Giles:What on earth is going on?
(吉爾:到底是發生什麼事情了?)

……
Albert:YOU! I know you did it! Give my glasses back this instant!
(艾伯特:你! 我知道是你做的! 立刻把我的眼鏡還給我!)
Nico:But it wasn't me. I didn't do it this time, I swear!
(尤利:但不是我。 這次我可沒有做,我發誓!)
Albert:If it wasn't you, then it can only be…
(艾伯特:如果不是你,那只有可能是…)

Who stole Albert's glasses?!
(誰偷了艾伯特的眼鏡?!)
This weekend only, until 9/27 11:59 PM PST, take Princess Lessons to catch the thief!
(只有這個周末,直到9/27 11:59 PM,進行公主課程來抓住那名盜竊!)
Only you can help Albert get his glasses back!
(只有妳能幫忙艾伯特找回他的眼鏡!)

Albert:I never thought I'd say it, but I need your help, Princess Jily.
(艾伯特:我從沒想過我會說這種話,但我需要您的幫助,吉琳公主。)

 

 

***Louis***

Louis:Not another one. Oh, Jily—I didn't notice you.
(路易:又一個。 噢,吉琳—— 我沒有注意到妳。)
Louis:I keep finding these red feathers all over the place. This one was stuck in my hair.
(路易:我四處都發現這些紅色的羽毛。 這一個陷在我頭髮裡了。)
--
Rober:You still can't find Sir Albert's glasses. How odd.
(羅伯特:你們還找不到艾伯特殿下的眼鏡啊。 真奇怪。)
Louis:I wonder if this thief has any connection to the painting stolen duing your bitthday party, Robert?
(路易:我想知道,那個小偷和在你生日派對上偷畫的小偷是否有關係。)
Rober:Imagine, a thief in our midst. Please be careful, Jily. I would hate for anything to happen to you.
(羅伯特:假設真有個小偷在我們之中。 請務必多加小心,吉琳。 我不樂見妳發生什麼事。)

Screenshot_2015-09-28-08-44-150

 


***Giles***

Giles:I can't imagine why anyone would want to steal Sir Albert's glasses.
(吉爾:我無法想像為什麼有人會想要偷艾伯特殿下的眼鏡。)
Giles:Though if you have anything to do with it, I can assure you I won't let you get off without being punished.
(吉爾:但如果是您要用它做什麼,我能向您保證我不會讓您在被懲罰以前離開。)
--
Sid:Come on, Giles. You know that kind of information won't come cheap.
(席德:少來,吉爾。 你清楚情報這類的不會太便宜。)
Giles:Really, now. It's just a pair of silly glasse—oh. Princess, we weren't expecting you at such a late hour.
(吉爾:現在的確。 它就只是一付傻瓜眼鏡—— 噢,公主,我們沒有想到這麼晚了您會在。)
Giles:Please return to your chambers. I'll see to your tea personally tonight.
(吉爾:請回到您的房間。 我今晚會親自準備您的茶。)
Sid:'Personally,' huh? You're not fooling anyone, Giles.
(席德:『親自』,嗯? 你可愚弄不了任何人,吉爾。)

 


***Leo***

Leo:You know, I used to pull pranks like that on Alyn all the time when we were kids.
(里奧:妳知道嗎? 在我跟艾倫還小的時候,我每次都會像那樣對艾倫惡作劇。)
Leo:Aside from me, there are only a few people in the palace who could pull a stunt like that off.
(里奧:除了我,在這王城裡可以像那樣惡作劇的只有幾個人了。)
--
Leo:Have you spotted Sebastian anywhere lately? I haven't seen him all day.
(里奧:你最近有在什麼地方看見塞巴斯蒂安嗎? 我一整天都沒看見牠。)
Alyn:I'm a knight, not the lost and found.
(艾倫:我是一個騎士,不是失物招領。)
Leo:Aww, come on Alyn. You know you want to help me out.
(里奧:噢,別這樣,艾倫。 你知道你是願意幫我的。)

Screenshot_2015-09-28-00-38-130

 


***Byron***

Byron:Al's glasses were stolen? Well, that wouldn't be the first time.
(傑諾:艾的眼鏡被偷了? 嗯,這不是第一次。)
Byron:I think I know who did this.
(傑諾:我想我知道是誰做的。)
--
Byron:Al, your fork is on the right.
(傑諾:艾,你的叉子在右邊。)
Albert:Thank you, your majesty.
(艾伯特:謝謝您,陛下。)
Albert:That good for nothing butler is going to pay for this.
(艾伯特:那一無是處了的管家將會為此付出代價的。)

 


***Nico***

Nico:Hey Al. Need some help getting around the palace?
(尤利:嘿,艾。 需要幫忙遊覽王城嗎?)
Albert:Just give them back already! I know you have them!
(艾伯特:剛才已經把他們還來了! 我知道你有他們!)*這句真是怎麼翻譯怎麼不順啊
--
Nico:You've got a red feather in your hair, Al.
(尤利:在你頭髮上有根紅色的羽毛,艾。)
Albert:Hmm. I haven't seen anyone in the palace wearing a red feathered gown.
(艾伯特:嗯。我還沒看過有人在王城內穿著紅色羽毛的禮服。)
Nico:I don't think it's from a ballgown, Al...
(尤利:我不認為這是來自長禮服,艾…)

 

 

***Alyn***

Alyn:Albert's glasses are missing?
(艾倫:艾伯特的眼鏡失蹤?)
Alyn:I don't know anything about them. I've been sparring with the knights since dawn.
(艾倫:他們的事我不知道。 我從太陽剛升起就一直和騎士對練。)
--
Alyn:What did you call me f—
(艾倫:叫我來做什--)
Sebastian:Looking good, Leo! Squawk!
(塞巴斯蒂安:看起來不錯啊,里奧!咕咕!)

Screenshot_2015-09-28-00-45-127
Alyn:You've got to be kidding me. The parrot's just as bad as you.
(艾倫:你一定在開我玩笑。 這鸚鵡簡直跟你一樣糟糕。)
Leo:But you've got to admit, he does look pretty good with those glasses on.
(里奧:但你不得不承認,牠戴著那付眼鏡的樣子確實挺好看的。)
Alyn:I'll go get Albert.
(艾倫:我去還給艾伯特。)

 

 

1216306865  

碎碎念:

艾的頭髮上有紅色羽毛啊…那兇手就很明顯啦

全威斯塔里亞中只有一個小傢伙是一身紅毛的啊www

英翻中真的太難! 我寧可日翻中也不要再英翻中了QAQ

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小澤亞緣(吉琳) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()