英版宮殿 限定公主課程-My Little Pet Lessons

1463312242-3147051789_n

Want to know more about the pets of Midnight Cinderella?

Get an Excellent Bonus in Princess Lessons this weekend for a special scene all about your suitor and his pet,
in anticipation of the sequel to the My Little Pet event!

From 05/17 7:00 am until 05/19 7:00 am make sure to take Princess Lessons!

Do Princess Lessons during Lucky Time to receive double Grace and Bells ☆
Make sure to take advantage of these 72 hours to raise your Grace higher than ever before!

 

1216307040

Giles:And here's Michelangelo.
(吉爾:這是米開朗基羅。)
Giles:I had a feeling he might be in your room, Princess Jily.
(吉爾:我感覺牠可能在您的房裡,吉琳公主。)
Giles:He's been sleeping with you almost every night lately, hasn't he?
(吉爾:牠最近幾乎每天晚上都過來跟您睡,是嗎?)
Giles:He must be tired after chasing Arthur around the palace all day,
(吉爾:牠一定是整天滿宮殿地追著亞瑟跑給累的,)
Giles:but even so, this is too much.
(吉爾:但是,即使如此,這還是太超過了。)
Giles:From now on, I have no choice but you to join you and Michelangelo in your chamber at night, Jily.
(吉爾:從現在起,我只能在晚上來您的房間加入您和米開朗基羅了,吉琳。)

1216307040

Byron:Spinner's at the window.
(傑諾:史賓納在窗戶上。)
Byron:He must have a message for me.
(傑諾:牠一定是有訊息要帶給我。)
Byron:Let's see. It's from Albert.
(傑諾:看。訊息來自艾伯特。)
Byron:'I need you to discipline Nico. This time he's gone too far.'
(傑諾:『我需要您規束尤利。這次他跑得太遠了。』)
Byron let out a loud sigh as he stroked Spinner's feathers absently.
(傑諾輕嘆了口氣,有些心不在焉地撫摸著史賓納的羽毛。)
Byron:Those two. Let's just pretend Spinner arrived with no note, shall we?
(傑諾:那兩個。我們裝作史賓納沒帶訊息來,怎麼樣?)
Byron:Would you like a treat, Spinner?
(傑諾:你想要獎勵嗎,史賓納?)
I giggled,
(我咯咯地笑了出來,)
and Spinner let out a satisfied hoot as he delicately accepted the treat from Byron's palm.
(史賓納柔順地接受來自傑諾手掌給的獎勵,並發出了滿意的叫聲。)

1216307040

Jily:Louis, isn't that a hole in your bedspread?
(吉琳:路易,你床罩上是不是有一個洞?)
Louis:You're right.
(路易:對。)
Louis:It looks like some feathers are missing from inside.
(路易:這些羽毛看起來像是在裡面掉的。)
Jily:Oh! Lucia's right outside the window!
(吉琳:喔!夏露正在窗戶外面!)
Louis:And there are the missing feathers.
(路易:而這是掉下的羽毛。)
Louis:She's building herself a nest for spring.
(路易:牠為了春天在建牠自己的巢呢。)
Louis:Maybe we'll have some chicks soon.
(路易:或許我們很快就會有些小鳥了。)

1216307040

Leo:That Sebastian is too good at mimicking human speech.
(里奧:這賽巴斯蒂安很會模仿人類說話。)
Leo:One time he overheard me calling another bureaucrat a fussbudget.
(里奧:有一次,牠聽見我說另一名官僚挑剔。)
Leo:Before I could stop him, he flew off and screeched the word at the whole group of them!
(里奧:在我阻止牠之前,牠就飛走了,還在他們那整群人前高聲說著那個字。)
Leo:But I'm grateful that he sometimes tells me things I know you said, Jily.
(里奧:但我挺感激的是,牠有時會將妳所說的事告訴給我知道,吉琳。)
Leo:Like what, you ask?
(里奧:妳問像是什麼?)
Leo:Oh, I think that's a secret between me and Sebastian.
(里奧:噢,我想那是我和賽巴斯蒂安之間的秘密。)

1216307040

Sid:Jess? Yeah, the Grandiers adopted her for me.
(席德:賈斯?嗯,格朗迪埃為了我收養牠。)
Sid:Said they didn't want me to be lonely in such a big mansion.
(席德:說什麼他們不希望我在這樣的一個大豪宅裡覺得孤單。)
Sid:I figure they were right.
(席德:我想他們是對的。)
Sid:Jess has been my most loyal friend as long as I can remember.
(席德:自從我有記憶以來,賈斯一直是我最忠誠的朋友。)
Sid:And she seems to like you too, Jily, so I'm pretty good with that.
(席德:牠似乎也喜歡妳,吉琳,所以我挺高興的。)
Sid:I got my girl and my dog.
(席德:我有了我的女人和我的狗。)
Sid:What more can a man want?
(席德:身為一個男人,還有什麼可要求?)

1216307040

Nico:Oh, Chirol! You found my room.
(尤利:喔,提洛!你找到了我的房間。)
Nico:He must have climbed up the ivy on the palace walls.
(尤利:牠一定得爬上宮殿牆壁上的常春藤。)
Nico:I wonder if he wants some nuts?
(尤利:我想知道牠是不是想要一些堅果?)
Nico:Aha! Look how cute his cheeks are, stuffed full of walnuts!
(尤利:啊哈!您看牠的兩頰多可愛,給核桃塞得滿滿的!)
Nico:You know you look just as cute when you have a plateful of cake in front of you, Jily.
(尤利:您知道當蛋糕裝盤在您的面前時,您那可愛的樣子看起來就像這樣。)
Nico:It's adorable!
(尤利:太可愛了!)

1216307040

Alyn:You know, the knights named this dog Arthur after he started hanging around the palace.
(艾倫:妳知道,在牠開始在這宮殿附近遊蕩後,騎士們便命名這隻狗為亞瑟。)
Alyn:I guess it's the name of some famous king.
(艾倫:我猜這名字是某個有名的國王。)
Alyn:I want to be a king like that someday too.
(艾倫:我也想在某一天成為像那樣的國王。)
Alyn:With you as my queen, Jily.
(艾倫:妳會是我的王后,吉琳。)
Alyn:And our dog too, of course.
(艾倫:我們的狗也是啊,當然。)
Alyn:Arthur belongs to both of us.
(艾倫:亞瑟是屬於我們兩個的。)

1216307040

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    My Little Pet Lessons
    全站熱搜

    小澤亞緣(吉琳) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()