英版宮殿 限定公主課程:Halloween Excellent Bonuses
Enjoy Special Princess Lessons this Weekend
Halloween Excellent Bonuses
Get an Excellent Bonus in Princess Lessons for a special scene with your suitor!
Each character has a Halloween-themed Excellent Bonus,
so make sure you see all 6 outcomes before it goes away!
These scenes are only available for this 48 hour time period!
Don't miss out!
2016/10/29 更新追加的席德
Alyn:I don't want any candy, even if it is Halloween.
(艾倫:我不想要任何糖果,即使是萬聖節。)
Alyn:All I want is you.
(艾倫:我想要的是妳。)
Louis:Are you dressed for some sort of masquerade, Jily?
(路易:妳要為了某些化妝舞會裝扮嗎,吉琳?)
Louis:Stay with me today.
(路易:今天留下來陪我。)
Louis:You're much too lovely to be sullied by anyone else's eyes.
(路易:妳太可愛了,不能被其他任何人的眼神玷污。)
Giles:It's Halloween, Princess. Shall we play trick-or-treat together?
(吉爾:這是萬聖節呢,公主。我們一起來玩不給糖就搗蛋吧?)
Giles:Why are you blushing?
(吉爾:您為何臉紅呢?)
Giles:What on earth were you imagining when I said that?
(吉爾:當我那麼說的時候,您究竟是想像了什麼呢?)
Leo:Wow! I didn't expect you to wear a costume.
(里奧:哇!我沒想到妳會穿著盛裝。)
Leo:But hey, you look pretty good.
(里奧:不過,嘿,妳看起來真不錯。)
Leo:I think I could get used to this.
(里奧:我想我會習慣這個的。)
Byron:I rather like your costume. But that's not all.
(傑諾:我比較喜歡妳的盛裝。但那不是全部。)
Byron:When I see you looking like that, I don't want to let you go.
(傑諾:當我看見妳像這樣時,我就不想讓妳走。)
Nico:Trick or treat!
(尤利:不給糖就搗蛋!)
Nico:If you don't have any candy, I may have to taste you instead.
(尤利:如果您任何糖果都沒有的話,我可能要品嚐您來代替糖果。)
2016/10/29 再次推出萬聖節之限定公主課程
這次多了席德的課程,但我不會翻譯,只能自己猜測了,如果有錯請指正我>>>
Sid:Whoa. That's one hell of a cat costume.
(席德:哇喔。 這貓裝太厲害了。)
Sid:You really know how to get a guy going, huh? Jeez.
(席德:妳還真明白怎麼讓人想靠近,嗯? 賈斯。)