英版宮殿 限定公主課程:1st Year Anniversary Princess Lessons!

1445622871-3010635409

Enjoy Special Princess Lessons this Weekend

Look Back on Your First Year Together!

Get an Excellent in Princess Lessons for a special scene with your suitor!

Each character has two versions of the special Princess Lessons,
so make sure you see all 12 outcomes before it goes away!

These scenes are only available for this 24 hour time period!
Don't miss out!

From 11/22 1:00 am until 11/23 1:00 am make sure to take Princess Lessons!
Do Princess Lessons during Lucky Time to receive double grace and Bells ☆
Make sure to take advantage of these 24 hours to raise your grace higher than ever before!

 

感謝凌風羽殿下補了我缺的艾倫喔ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

 

Giles:In the beginning, I wasn't sure how things would go, Jily.
(吉爾:在最開始的時候,我不能確定事情會如何發展,吉琳。)
Giles:But you are a true princess, without a doubt.
(吉爾:但您是一位真正的公主,毫無疑問。)
-
Giles:Today is a special day, and I brought you here because I want to tell you something.
(吉爾:今天是個特別的日子,而我帶您來這裡,是因為我想告訴您一件事。)
Giles:I feel blessed to have you by my side, Jily.
(吉爾:有您在我的身邊,我覺得自己非常幸福,吉琳。)


Louis:This is where you searched for your student's white flower.
(路易:這裡是妳替學生找白色花朵的地方。)
Louis:Looking back on it now, that moment encapsulated everything I love about you.
(路易:現在回想起來,那一刻就已經包含了所有我所愛的妳。)
-
Louis:The dance lesson was just an excuse so we could spend our special day together.
(路易:這個舞蹈課程只是一個藉口,所以我們可以一起度過我們特別的日子。)
Louis:A year has passed, and I love you as much as ever, Jily.
(路易:一年過去了,而我照樣是如此地愛妳,吉琳。)


Leo:Jily, you're so smart—I don't think there's anything left I can teach you.
(里奧:吉琳,妳真聰明--我不認為我還有任何事情可以教妳。)
Leo:Hey, how about I teach you something that's not in a book?
(里奧:嘿,我教妳一些書本裡沒有的事情如何?)
-
Leo:I've decided we're going to celebrate our first anniversary right here.
(里奧:我決定,我們在這裡慶祝我們的一週年。)
Leo:After all, this place is full of memories for you and I.
(里奧:畢竟,這個地方充滿了妳和我的回憶。)


Byron:You're so different to how you were a year ago.
(傑諾:妳和一年前的妳非常不同。)
Byron:You truly have blossomed, Princess.
(傑諾:妳真的已經成長了,公主。)
-
Byron:Today is a special day, so let me tell you again.
(傑諾:今天是特別的日子,所以讓我再告訴妳一次。)
Byron:You mean more to me than anyone.
(傑諾:妳之於我的意義,勝於任何人。)
Byron:Jily, will you stay by my side for always?
(傑諾:吉琳,妳會永遠陪在我身邊嗎?)


Nico:Wow, it's already been a year since you came to the palace!
(尤利:哇,自從您來到這個宮殿已經過去一年了!)
Nico:But don't worry, no matter what happens, I'll always be with you.
(尤利:但是別擔心,無論發生什麼事情,我會永遠和您在一起。)
-
Nico:The first anniversary of when we met is a special day—let's celebrate in secret!
(尤利:我們相遇的一週年是一個特別的日子--讓我們秘密地慶祝吧!)
Nico:But first I want to tell you something, okay?
(尤利:但首先,我想告訴您一些事情,好嗎?)
Nico:I love you, Jily.
(尤利:我愛妳,吉琳。)

 

Alyn:It seems ridiculous to think that you tried to climb this wall.
(艾倫:想想妳試圖要爬上這堵牆似乎很可笑。)
Alyn:But I guess it's a good thing you did.
(艾倫:但我想,妳做的是一件好事。)
Alyn:You're here by my side now, after all.
(艾倫:畢竟,妳現在在這裡、在我身邊。)
-
Alyn:We have been together this long. I don't plan to leave you now.
(艾倫:我們已經在一起這麼久了。現在我沒有離開妳的打算。)
Alyn:There's no one else but me, right?
(艾倫:除了我之外沒有其他人,對吧?)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小澤亞緣(吉琳) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()