英版宮殿 限定公主課程:Sexy Princess Lessons with Santa Hats!

1445622871-3010635409

 Take Sexy Santa Hat Princess Lessons this Christmas!  

 (在這個聖誕節, 上性感聖誕帽的公主課程)

Get an Excellent Bonus in Princess Lessons for a special scene with your suitor!

These scenes are only available for 24 hours, from 12/25 8:00 am to 12/26 8:00 am!
Don't miss out!

 

*吉琳是翻譯渣渣,請各位見諒...

*2016.12.25 新增 Sid & Robert。

1440025980851963039

吉爾帽

Giles:Have you been naughty or nice this year, Jily?
(吉爾:您今年乖不乖呢,吉琳?)
Giles:Either way, I promise you'll never forget the present you get tonight.
(吉爾:無論答案是哪一個,我能保證,您永遠不會忘記您今晚得到的禮物。)
Giles:Now, close your eyes and let me give it to you.
(吉爾:現在,請您閉上您的眼睛,讓我將它送給你。)

1440025980851963039

路易帽

Louis:This is the first time I've ever spent Christmas with someone I cared for.
(路易:這是第一次,和我重視的人度過聖誕節。)
Louis:Thank you for sharing this day with me.
(路易:謝謝妳和我分享這一天。)
Louis:Merry Christmas, Jily. I love you.
(路易:聖誕快樂,吉琳。 我愛妳。)

1440025980851963039

里奧帽

Leo:I bet you've never seen Santa wear glasses like this before.
(里奧:我敢打賭,妳之前從來沒有見過聖誕老人像這樣戴眼鏡。)
Leo:Why don't you come sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas?
(里奧:妳為何不過來坐在我的腿上,告訴我妳在聖誕節想要什麼禮物呢?)
Leo:I promise I'll give you whatever you want.
(里奧:我保證,無論妳想要的是什麼,我都會送給妳。)

1440025980851963039

傑諾帽

Byron:Merry Christmas, Jily.
(傑諾:聖誕快樂,吉琳。)
Byron:I heard people in Wysteria wear this hat to celebrate Christmas.
(傑諾:我聽說,在威斯塔里亞的人們是戴這個帽子來慶祝聖誕節。)
Byron:I hope you like it.
(傑諾:我希望妳會喜歡。)

1440025980851963039

尤利帽

Nico:I've been waiting all day to celebrate Christmas together, just the two of us.
(尤利:我一整天都等著要一起慶祝聖誕節,就只有我們兩人。)
Nico:All I want for Christmas is you, Jily.
(尤利:聖誕節我只想要妳,吉琳。)
Nico:All of you.
(尤利:妳的全部。)

1440025980851963039

艾倫帽

Alyn:What? Why are you looking at me like that?
(艾倫:怎樣? 妳為什麼這樣看我?)
Alyn:Oh, you like it.
(艾倫:喔,妳喜歡這個啊。)
Alyn:Well, you'd better take a good look, because today's the only day this year that I'll dress this way.
(艾倫:嗯,妳最好看個夠,因為我今年可是只有今天才會戴這個。)

1440025980851963039

Screenshot_2016-12-25-20-54-39

Sid:Heh heh. Don't you want to find out what I've got in my sack, Princess?
(席德:嘿嘿。 你不想知道我這袋子裡有什麼嗎,公主?)
Sid:And I know better than anyone how naughty you've been this year,
(席德:雖然我比任何人都知道妳今年有多淘氣,)
Sid:but you're still the only present I need.
(席德:但妳依然是我唯一想要的禮物。)

1440025980851963039

Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-55-44

Robert:It feels a bit strange to be Santa Claus.
(羅伯特:扮成聖誕老人感覺有點奇怪。)
Robert:Am I supposed to put you on my lap and listen to what you want?
(羅伯特:我應該把妳放到我腿上,聽妳想要什麼?)
Robert:I do hope you've been a good girl this year.
(羅伯特:我真希望妳今年是個乖女孩。)

1440025980851963039

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 小澤亞緣(吉琳) 的頭像
    小澤亞緣(吉琳)

    ♔亞緣腐宅窩♔

    小澤亞緣(吉琳) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()